UK University Search Fair London
Friday 29th of September – The Emirates Stadium
Our Autumn London Fair is the perfect way for students to choose which university or apprenticeship is right for them.
This exciting and informative event will provide attendees with the opportunity to speak to a multitude of universities including, University of Oxford, Russell Group, red brick and modern institutions. A wide variety of the UK's best apprenticeship providers, HE colleges, specialist institutions, and student-related organisations will also attend. Exhibitors will be featured in three huge halls overlooking Arsenal’s pitch. Seminars will take place within a large theatre style space'
Includes Milkround School Leavers Apprenticeship Hall featuring some of the UK's top employers.
REGISTER NOW USING FORM ON RIGHT
Timetable of Events
Event Opens 10 am
Event Closes 2.30 pm
Presented within the impressive theatre style seminar room, by experts from various universities.
- 10.10 – 10.35 Student Finance – Includes loans, scholarship and bursary information
- 10.40 – 11.05 UCAS Personal Statement and application advice
- 11.10 – 11.35 Q & A University Panel – Openly ask questions to 4 expert uni reps
- 11.40 – 12.05 Oxbridge Applications – Seminar by the University of Oxford
- 12.10 – 12.35 Life at University – Inspirational talk about benefits of a university education
- 12.40 – 13.05 Russell Group University Seminar
- 13.10 – 13.35 UCAS Personal Statement and application advice
- 13.40 – 14.05 Student Finance – Includes loans, scholarship and bursary information
Milkround School Leavers – Apprenticeship Seminars
Experts from the UK's top companies provide guidance and support for students considering taking an apprenticeship.
- 11.15 – 12.00 Higher and Degree Apprenticeships
- 12.10 – 12.40 Apprenticeships Advice panel
- 12.50 – 13.20 Securing an apprenticeship – the do's and don'ts
- 13.30 – 14.00 Apprenticeships Advice Panel
For further information regarding the event including booking your school/college’s arrival time please email email@example.com.
We recommend students spend approximately 2 and half hours at the event. Schools/colleges can arrive at which ever time suits them best. You can pre-arrange your arrival time with your appointed liaison manager (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to set this in place).